lunedì 29 settembre 2008

Myth Buster

TOK blog assignment: do some research and try to determine whether a commonly held belief is true.

"Human beings are the only animals that kill their own kind" 
I was intrigued in this belief because, even though my first reaction was "I don't think so", I couldn't think of an example to disprove it, so i decided to do some researches. The website I think I can trust most is the one of the Time newspaper, because it's a trusted newspaper and it quotes a book written by an anthropologist that recently made researches about that topic.. that's enough for me to believe it =)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,912086,00.html



1 commento:

  1. Did you actually read the article? She's arguing that man is NOT the only animal to kill its own kind. There are dozens more. She has done good research and she has good arguments as well. Good topic too by the way.

    RispondiElimina